Hours and Directions
Skip the lines at the box office and purchase your tickets in advance and SAVE!
Purchase your tickets in advance and use them whenever you like during the 2017 Season!
The park is open rain or shine from 10 – 6pm on the following days:
Tuesday through Sunday from June 27 through September 3.
We are also open Labor Day, September 4, 10-6pm.
The park is open rain or shine from 10 – 5pm on the following days:
Saturdays and Sundays only from September 23 through November 12
Also open Thursday, November 9, and Friday, November 10.
Visit our Temporary Base of Operations at Overpeck County Park in Bergen County.
DIRECTIONS FROM JERSEY CITY (1hr 16mins)
- Arrive at Journal Square Transportation Center. Take the 83 Bus (towards Hackensack).
- Get off at Broad Ave at Maple Ave.
- Get on 166 Bus (towards Cresskill).
- Get off at Fort Lee Rd.
- Walk Southwest on Broad Ave toward Fort Lee Rd.
- Turn right onto Fort Lee Rd.
- Take a right on the road right after the railroad tracks. Walk to end of the road.
DIRECTIONS FROM NEW YORK CITY (50mins)
- Take A Train uptown to 175st. Get off at 175st. Walk north 1 block to GW Bridge Bus Terminal.
- Get on 182 Bus (towards Hackensack). Gate 18.
- Get off at Fort Lee Rd. at Grand Ave.
- Walk North on Fort Lee Rd.
- Take a right on the road right after the railroad tracks.
- Walk to end of the road. Destination will be on the left.
FROM ROUTE 4 WEST
- Teaneck Road Exit (Teaneck/Ridgefield Park).
- Make right at the end of ramp.
- Follow Teaneck Road to the intersection of Teaneck and DeGraw Avenue.
- Turn left at the light. Pass Glenpoint Complex on left, go over the Turnpike.
- Continue to park entrance on the left.
FROM 1-95 SOUTH
- Exit 68 (same as the NJ Turnpike).
- At light, make left following signs for U-turn.
- At light on Fort Lee Road make a left.
- Go over the Turnpike, continue to park entrance on the left.
FROM ROUTE 80 EAST
- East on Route 80 to Route 95 North.
- Exit 70A, Leonia.
- Follow ramp to Degraw Ave.
- Turn Right on Degraw Ave which turns into Fort Lee Rd.
- Turn left at the Overpeck County Park Driveway stop light.
- Go straight .5 of a mile. Destination will be on the left.
FOR QUESTIONS CALL 855.999.9010.
Free Parking is available on-site in a lot adjacent to our front entrance.